Dogs and Cats
Your furry friends are important to us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are passionate about their work and look forward to helping provide healthcare for your fur-friends.
Here at the Gladstone Veterinary Clinic, we offer a wide range of products and services for your pets, including food, treats, shampoos/conditioners, leashes/collars, toys and pharmaceuticals.
With that being said, one of our most important goals is to provide the best medical care for your pet. We want them to live healthy happy lives. We make this happen by offering the following services;
- Wellness Exams (yearly exams to ensure the overall health of your pet)
- Vaccination and Deworming Protocols
- Senior Pet Evaluation
- Routine Spays and Neuter Surgeries
- Emergency Surgery (such as foreign body removal)
- Routine surgeries such as lump removals, etc.
- In House Bloodwork
- In House Urinalysis and Fecal Evaluations
- Digital Radiography
- Digital Dental Radiography
- Dental Prophylaxis (Cleaning, Polishing, Complete Oral Exam, Oral Surgery if necessary)
- Dental Consultation
- Diabetic Consultation
- 24 Hour Emergency Services.
- Euthanasia Services (both in clinic and in home)